Whilst we hope that all of our customers receive the correct goods in perfect condition, we appreciate that sometimes things go wrong. Even carefully packaged items can get damaged in transit, or perhaps your customer has cancelled a job after you ordered from us. This policy sets out the various circumstances under which we will accept returns, and details exactly what charges will be refunded.
PLEASE KEEP OUR PACKAGING TO HAND IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WISH TO RETURN AN ITEM
If you simply change your mind.
- So long as you tell us within 14 days of receiving the goods, and return the item(s) in perfect and re-saleable condition, and absolutely complete (Including all manufacturers packaging, instructions, fittings, templates, jigs etc) we will refund you the full purchase cost.
If an item is incorrect or damaged when you receive it.
- We use high quality packaging materials to protect goods in transit, and pick orders with great care, but no system is perfect. Please open and check the contents for accuracy and missing or damaged items as soon as possible and notify us of any problems within 14 days of receipt. We regret that we are not able to process claims for damaged items more than 14 days after the date of delivery.
- If the packing appears damaged, it’s a great help if you are able to photograph the package before opening it. Once you have notified us of the damaged item, we will discuss what best suits your requirements:
- To send a replacement and arrange uplift of the damaged item
- To arrange simple collection and credit of the damaged item
- If the damage is only cosmetic, and only affects a part of the product (eg decorative trim) we may arrange to send such spares or touch-up material as is required to make the product as new.
If an item is faulty.
- In the event of a product fault, please contact us to ascertain the correct procedure. In some cases, the manufacturer may need to visit the product on site. This particularly applies to Gas, Oil, LPG and electric boilers, water heaters and other appliances, and may also apply to other high value items. Please do not return items without talking to us first.
When returning an item, for whatever reason.
- We will issue you with a returns number. Please mark this very clearly on the goods before despatching them.
- If the original order included a carriage charge, we will refund that basic charge.
- When writing a policy like this, it is not possible to anticipate every circumstance which real life may throw up. If for some reason this policy seems unreasonable in the light of your specific circumstances, please talk to us, and we will do our best to help.